Thursday, March 13, 2008


You will think that this image is weird and that it's for kiddies, etc, but no way. This series is called My- Hime and is a Japanese product.

It's really nice and these people in the image are the main ones in volume 1.

If I love this series I know you will too.

1 comment:

qc good fren said...

my hime is called an anime. other anime are tha u might like is maisson ikkoku and ranma half(as in the number)they are sooo funny.